Jay Z said that he’d do it… and he did it. The New Jersey Nets make their way to Barclays Center for the 2012 – 13 NBA season, officially becoming the Brooklyn Nets and taking on the logos below, designed by Jay himself… This is a man that remembers where he came from. Brooklyn hasn’t had a home team since 1957, the year the Dodgers made the move to LA. You can guaran-damn-tee Jay, wife Beyonce Knowles and baby Blue Ivy Carter (maybe???) will be present at every game he possibly can.
And he’ll probably have this on…
Barclays Center will sit at 620 Atlantic Avenue, directly across the street from Atlantic Terminal and subway access to the Atlantic Ave/Pacific St Subway station (B, D, N, Q, R, 2, 3, 4 & 5 trains ), as well as the Long Island Railroad (LIRR). It will seat 19,000 for concerts, 18,103 for basketball events and 14,500 for hockey events… (yes, that means the New York Islanders will be playing here as well). The first event should be easy to guess…
JAY Z headlines the first big public event at Barclays on Sept 28. Tickets are not on sale for that yet ( -__________-).
Next huge headliner… YUP, You Guessed IT! Justin Beiber headlines Barclays on Nov 12. I already know that there’s going to be utter CHAOS in NY. Tix for that go on sale June 2.
In between that madness, there is the first New York Islanders vs NJ Devils game at Barclays on Oct 2. Tickets are on sale for that now.
The Nets start their season in the Brooklyn on Saturday, December 17, 2012 w/ a preseason game against the New York Knicks. Big rivalry that is going to get even bigger now that both teams are in the same city. We will see the Nets again on Tuesday, December 27 for their first regular season game at Barclays against the Atlanta Hawks. I’m definitely trying to get tickets to one of these games, no BS.
Tickets for Nets Basketball range from $15 – $150 for regular seats. 2 price ranges above that have already been sold out. Tickets for season passes range from $165 – $350.
For Brooklyn Nets Tickets, visit Ticketmaster.
Brooklyn. Is. The. Shit…
Point. Blank. PERIOD.
Check out the Brooklyn Nets official website by clicking the 1st picture below.
I am a Citizen of Hip Hop. – Breuckelen
Music is my religion. – Jimi Hendrix
Check out our other audioEMIT sites!
- Barclays Center will have a horseshoe seating configuration (prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com)
- Will Brooklyn Nets’ Barclays Center Be Best Arena in NBA? (Take a Video Tour!) (bleacherreport.com)
- Please, Please Do Not Drive Your Car to Barclays Center (nymag.com)
- Barclays Center Traffic Plan Cuts Parking Spots (nytimes.com)
- Barclays Center Taking Shape As 1010 WINS Gets Tour Inside (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- The NBA’s Brooklyn Nets become the first professional sports team to join Socialcam (thenextweb.com)
- In Plan For Barclays Center, Parking Slashed By Half (wnyc.org)
- Residents Worried About Drunken ‘Rowdiness’ Coming From Barclays Center (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Barbra Streisand Announces Second Brooklyn Show (wcbsfm.cbslocal.com)
- More Trains, But No Free MetroCards or RPP in Barclays Center Plan (streetsblog.org)
- Brooklyn Nets – Official Logo | Unveiled (freshnessmag.com)
- Here’s The New Brooklyn Nets Logo, Designed By Jay Z (businessinsider.com)
- Brooklyn Nets Logo Revealed (PHOTO) (blippitt.com)
- New Brooklyn Nets Logo Unveiled (inquisitr.com)
- Brooklyn Nets: Why Brooklynites Should Be Happy There Is a Team in the Borough (bleacherreport.com)
- Brooklyn Nets – Official Gears | Available Now (freshnessmag.com)
- Brooklyn Nets logo: It’s black and white (suntimes.com)
- NYC, Say Hello To Your Brooklyn Nets! (923now.cbslocal.com)
- Brooklyn Nets Logo: Revealed, Black & White! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- What Do You Think of the Brooklyn Nets Logo Designed by Jay-Z? (thedenveregotist.com)
- NBA’s Brooklyn Nets Become First Sports Team on Socialcam [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- Brooklyn Nets – Hello Brooklyn (urbanmogullife.com)
- Phil Mushnick: With Jay-Z As Owner, Brooklyn Nets Should Be Called Brooklyn N*****rs (inquisitr.com)
- POLL: Brooklyn Nets’ Takeover (sbnation.com)