And Jay Does It AGAIN!
Powermat, Barclay’s Center, Brooklyn Nets… Now the man puts that delicate business touch on a game that I worship. NBA 2K13 will be executive produced by JAY Z. To what extent, the world does not know, but his name is PLANTED on the latest trailer for the game. The trailer also has cameos from MVP Derrick Rose, Scoring Champion Kevin Durant, maestro of the dunk Blake Griffin, who all grace the cover this year, and Hall of Famer Michael Jordan. There’s a voice over from His Airness and JAY Z’s Public Service Announcement playing in the background.
There’s also a rumored “Dynasty Edition” coming out that includes All-Star content (slam dunk, three-point shootout), 2K Sports Skullcandy earbuds, a “NBA 2K13” controller skin and a full-size “NBA 2K13” Spalding basketball.
NBA 2K13 drops on Oct. 2nd on all major consoles. Check out the trailer below.
I AM A CITIZEN OF HIP HOP.
Music is my RELIGION. – Jimi HENDRIX
Check out our other audioEMIT sites!
- Jay-Z Named As Executive Producer Of 2K Sports’ “NBA2K13″ Video Game (allhiphop.com)
- NBA 2K13 Executive Produced by Jay-Z Trailer (hypebeast.com)
- 2K confirms Jay Z as executive producer on NBA 2K13, reveals soundtrack (vg247.com)
- Jay-Z Scores NBA 2K13 Game, Continues Commercial Rap Run (102jamzorlando.cbslocal.com)
- Jay-Z makes mark on ‘NBA 2K13’ as executive producer (cnn.com)
- Video: NBA 2K13 Trailer – Executive Produced by Jay-Z (highsnobiety.com)
- Listen To Jay-Z’s “NBA 2K13” Soundtrack (complex.com)
Subscribe to The UNDR.GRND
Beginning April 2015 & starting with our March 2015 content, AEMNYC will feature exclusive content for readers who sign up for our monthly newsletter. Signing up for the newsletter will give you the password to use for all exclusive content on the site!
You'll also get a sneak peek of everything coming for the next month!