TWO BIG Updates here on audioEMIT tonight…
1. The site has been down all day to unveil the new theme I discovered today and I love it! Everything from the last them has carried over so you get the same audioEMIT feel that you’ve been used to for the past year. It all came together today and I’m glad and excited to work with it!
I unveiled one of our new logos (above), earlier this week.
2. Even bigger update for my ladies who are into bow ties. BKBOYEEZ and brueklen. have unveiled the new look book for the ladies line. After hearing about these guys a couple months ago, I had to blog about them. The bow ties are awesome for the Men’s line and they do not disappoint for the ladies line. These guys are doing big things. Check out there look book. I know a couple of you are looking forward to it!
If you missed the interview I did w/ the BKBOYEEZ… – Click HERE.
Check out everything brueklen. below. Def show them some love…
I’m outta here…
XXIII am a Citizen of Hip Hop. – Breuckelen Music is my religion. – Jimi Hendrix
Check out our other audioEMIT sites!
- Tell Your Story: Brooklyn Entrepeneur’s – the BKBOYEEZ & brueklen. Bow Ties (audioemit.com)
- 90s Throwback: Notorious Thugs – Biggie & Bone Thugs (audioemit.com)
- Still Bumpin’: Best Rapper Alive – Lil Wayne (audioemit.com)
- New Video: Nobody’s Perfect – J Cole Feat Missy Elliott (audioemit.com)
- Tell Your Story: Lone Wolf… David E. Beats (audioemit.com)
- 2 Cents: Whitney Houston Autopsy Report Released (audioemit.com)
- Spiffy T. Hobbs… Get Into That West Coast Flow… (audioemit.com)
- audioEMIT Celebrates Its 1 Year Anniversary with… (audioemit.com)
- Handsome Men of Color I (audioemit.com)
- 90s Throwback: Everything is Everything – Lauryn Hill (audioemit.com)
- New Hip Hop: AL BASICS – Shifts of a Rubik’s Cube & A Capella Rap (audioemit.com)
- The Material Girl LOVES “The Girls” in Girl Gone Wild (audioemit.com)
- 2 Cents: Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman Arrested (audioemit.com)
Subscribe to The UNDR.GRND
Beginning April 2015 & starting with our March 2015 content, AEMNYC will feature exclusive content for readers who sign up for our monthly newsletter. Signing up for the newsletter will give you the password to use for all exclusive content on the site!
You'll also get a sneak peek of everything coming for the next month!