Shifts of a Rubik’s Cube, the new single by AL BASICS, produced by HanSolo of 3rd Phloor Productions.
It’s a song about desire, passion, frustration, and life changes. – AL BASICS
The song is hot. It kind of has a dark feel to it. The lyrics are powerful. Definitely something to bop your head to. Give it a listen. Give some feedback.
Check out the rest of his material at ALBASICS.com
After you listen to that, you need to check out this a capella verse he did below. It also has some powerful lyrics. If spoken word/poetry is what you’re into, you should definitely check it out.
Follow US on Twitter: @audioEMIT & @Breuckelen_
LIKE Us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/audioEMIT
Subscribe to our YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/audioEMIT/featured
- Still Bumpin’: Best Rapper Alive – Lil Wayne (audioemit.com)
- New Video: Nobody’s Perfect – J Cole Feat Missy Elliott (audioemit.com)
- 2 Cents: Whitney Houston Autopsy Report Released (audioemit.com)
- Tell Your Story: Lone Wolf… David E. Beats (audioemit.com)
- Tell Your Story: audioEMIT Welcomes AZ Emcee Al Basics (audioemit.com)
- Spiffy T. Hobbs… Get Into That West Coast Flow… (audioemit.com)
- 2 Cents: Alive Inside *NoMusic = NoLife* (audioemit.com)
Subscribe to The UNDR.GRND
Beginning April 2015 & starting with our March 2015 content, AEMNYC will feature exclusive content for readers who sign up for our monthly newsletter. Signing up for the newsletter will give you the password to use for all exclusive content on the site!
You'll also get a sneak peek of everything coming for the next month!